Friday 30 November 2012

Hi Y'all!

Hey Peeps!

I'm finally starting a blog to share one of my interests - watches. Not horology, cos I don't think I'm qualified to be regarded as a serious horologist.

I'm just another regular Joe who likes watches.

What I intend to do is to review some watches I get to lay my fat, grimy hands on. I'll be starting with mainly the stuff from my very limited collection.

If you're expecting a very technical review like detailed accuracy of the time keping of a particular time piece, then you'll be sorely disappointed. Cos you'll very unlikely find this here. What I intend to do is to offer laymen like myself, a very basic review on the watches reviewed. E.g. functionality, form, personal opinions about the construction and overall feel of the watches reviewed.

It's meant for not-so-serious watch enthusiasts like myself, who like watches for what they are and what they do.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

Rgds,
Rogue Hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment